Protect your personal information by never providing credit card, bank account numbers or any other personal information open to misuse, to prospective employers.
WITS may revise these Terms at any time by posting an updated version to this Web page. You should visit this page periodically to review the most current Terms because they are binding on you.Subscription/Services/Payment and Procedure
1. What is subscription model?
The subscription model allows the user to use the services on a monthly basis with a flexibility to stop/resume or upgrade the subscription, within the scope of TnC, as applicable. All the payments made towards the subscription of packages are non-refundable.
2. How to cancel the subscription?
Please note that all of our subscriptions are automatically renewed unless cancelled during the subscription period to enable clients to use the services without any interruption. If you choose to cancel your subscription, you may do so using the following steps.
- Login to https://hiring.WisdomJobs.com/
- Click the ‘Settings’ at the top right of the page
- Select the ‘Membership Details’
- Under ‘Membership Details’, click the ‘Cancel’ button
- Submit the ‘Client Feedback’ form
- Click ‘Proceed to Cancel’ to confirm you want to cancel
And there you go: You’re now unsubscribed from WisdomJobs.com. You can use your WisdomJobs.com account until the end of your current billing period or free trial.
3. How to resume/restart the subscription?
If you choose to subscribe to the services at any time or after cancellation, you may login and choose ‘Pricing’ and complete the payment to buy the package.
4. How to continue the subscription?
If the user wishes to continue with the monthly subscription, the card will be automatically charged the full amount of the package as indicated on the website on the expiry of the current subscription period. No action is required from the user’s end.
5. Why are the KYC documents required?
Know Your Customer (KYC) refers to the steps taken by us to establish user identity and understand the nature of the user’s activities. KYC is also a legal and fundamental practice to protect our users from fraud and losses resulting from illegal usage and transactions.
In compliance to this, we ask our users to submit the same, as per the subscribed services.
1. List of documents required for Individual KYC
- PAN Card
- Voter’s Identity Card
- Driving License or any other document issued by the Government
The user is required to submit an additional document, if the ID proof submitted does not have the address printed on it.
2. List of documents required for Corporate KYC
- GST Copy (for filing monthly tax returns)
- PAN Card
- Company Incorporation Certificate
- And applicable documents as indicated in Individual KYC
6. Information about Payment Gateway and Procedures
In addition to the general TnC of the payment gateway being used, we request you to kindly note the following points before you make the payment.
- We recommend you to use popular bank cards with VISA/Master Card to complete the payment.
- All payments made towards the subscription are through the online mode only. We do not accept payment in offline mode (Cash or Transfer/Cheque/DD).
- To maintain the security and privacy of the bank card information, the payments/transactions made through the gateway are automated and do not involve manual intervention.
- We request our clients to maintain sufficient balance in the bank cards used for the subscription in case they want to continue with the monthly subscription without any interruption in services.
- For any active subscription, in case of a failed transactiondue to insufficient funds, payment gateway will make multiple attempts to complete the payment.
Users who violate these Terms may have their access and use of the WITS Sites suspended or terminated, at WITS’s discretion.
2.Use of Wisdomjobs.com Content
"WITS Sites" such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other WITS Content (collectively, "WITS Content"), are protected under both India and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. All WITS Content is the property of the Company or its content suppliers or clients. The compilation (meaning the collection, arrangement and assembly) of all content on the WITS Sites are the exclusive property of the Company and protected by Indian and international copyright laws. Unauthorized use of the WITS Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You must retain all copyright, trademark, service mark and other proprietary notices contained in the original WITS Content on any copy you make of the WITS Content. You may not sell or modify the WITS Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use the WITS Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the WITS Content on any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. You shall not copy or adapt the HTML code that the Company creates to generate any WITS Content or the pages making up any WITS Site which is also protected by the Company's copyright.
3.Wisdomjobs.com Site Restrictions
Users shall not use any WITS Site in order to host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update, distribute, share, store or destroy material, including without limitation WITS Content, (a) in violation of any applicable law or regulation, (b) in a manner that will infringe the copyright, trademark, trade secret or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of others or violate the privacy, publicity or other personal rights of others, (c) that belongs to another person and to which the user does not have any right to, (d) that is grossly harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, threatening, abusive or hateful or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatsoever, (e) harm minors in any way, (f) deceives or misleads the addressee about the origin of such message or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature, (g) impersonate another person or entity, (h) contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of WITS’s computer systems or site or WITS’s users, customer’s computer systems or site, (i) threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of India, friendly relations with foreign states or of public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or insulting any other nation.
Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of any WITS Site, including, without limitation the following activities: (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging into a server or account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to any WITS Site, overloading, "flooding", "spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing"; or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences which may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
4. Registration Information.
The Company reserves the right to offer third party services and products to you based on the preferences that you identify in your registration and at any time thereafter; such offers may be made by the Company or by third parties. Please see the Company's Privacy Statement for further details regarding your Information.
5.Use of the Wisdomjobs.com Services
“WITS Resume Database” and other features of the Wisdomjobs.com and any other WITS Sites may be used only by individuals seeking employment and/or career information and by employers seeking employees. Your use of the Wisdomjobs.com and/or WITS Services is also subject to any other contracts you may have with WITS. In the case of any conflict between these Terms and any contract you have with WITS, the terms of your contract will prevail. The term “post” as used herein shall mean information that you submit, publish or display on Wisdomjobs.com and any other WITS Site.
6.Specific Prohibited Uses
The job posting and resume database features of Wisdomjobs.com may be used only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees.
The Company specifically prohibits any other use of Wisdomjobs.com, and all Users agree not to do any of the following:
- post any jobs on Wisdomjobs.com and any WITS Site for any competitor of WITS or posting jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with Wisdomjobs.com and/or any WITS Site;
- Post any resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party;
- Defer any contact from an employer to any agent, agency, or other third party;
- post jobs or content on Wisdomjobs.com and any WITS Site that contain any hyperlinks, "hidden" keywords or any keywords that are irrelevant to the job or are otherwise misleading contained in a job posting are prohibited;
- post jobs for modeling or talent or talent scouting positions on Wisdomjobs.com and on/or any WITS Site;
- use any Wisdomjobs.com and/or any WITS Site Resume Database for any purpose other than as an employer seeking employees, including but not limited to using the information in the Resume Database to sell or promote any products or services;
- post or submit to any Wisdomjobs.com and/or any WITS Site any incomplete, false or inaccurate biographical information or information which is not your own;
- post on Wisdomjobs.com and/or any WITS Site any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship or sales representative agency arrangement or other business opportunity which requires an upfront or periodic payment, pays commissions only (except for postings that make clear that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling, in which case such postings are permissible), requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- send unsolicited mail or e-mail, making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited faxes regarding promotions and/or advertising of products or services to a user of Wisdomjobs.com and/or any WITS Site;
- delete or revise any material posted by any other person or entity;
- take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on any Wisdomjobs.com and/or WITS Site's infrastructure;
- notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search Wisdomjobs.com and /or any WITS Site other than the search engine and search agents available from the Company on such Wisdomjobs.com and any WITS Site.
- attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of Wisdomjobs.com and /or any WITS Site;
- aggregate, copy or duplicate in any manner any of the WITS Content or information available from Wisdomjobs.com and any WITS Site;
- frame or link to any of WITS Content or information available
from Wisdomjobs.com and any WITS Site; or
Use the WITS Services for any unlawful purpose or any illegal activity, or post or submit any content, resume, or job posting that is defamatory, libelous, implicitly or explicitly offensive, vulgar, obscene, threatening, abusive, hateful, racist, discriminatory, of a menacing character or likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience, embarrassment, anxiety or could cause harassment to any person or include any links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind, as determined by WITS’s discretion.
The Company also specifically prohibits any use / insertion of any of the User’s URL, web link, e mail address and website while posting any job on Wisdomjobs.com and all Users agree not to use/insert any of the User’s URL, web link, e mail address and website while posting any job on Wisdomjobs.com. WITS has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or non-performance of such activities. Additionally, WITS has the right to initiate appropriate proceedings against the offending user as per law.
7.User Content and Submissions
You are solely responsible for your Wisdomjobs.com Account information, content, messages or other information ("User Content") that you submit, publish or display (hereinafter, "post") on Wisdomjobs.com or any WITS Site or transmit to other Users. By posting User Content to any WITS Site, you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to WITS irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such User Content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such User Content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses thereof.
By posting User Content to any public or non-public area of Wisdomjobs.com or any WITS Site, including message boards, forums, contests and chat rooms, you grant the Company and its affiliates the loyalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple tiers), non-exclusive right (including any moral rights) and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, communicate to the public, perform and display the User Content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed, for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content. You also warrant that the holder of any rights, including moral rights in such content, has completely and effectively waived all such rights and validly and irrevocably granted to you the right to grant the license stated above. You also permit any User to access, display, view, store and reproduce such User Content for personal use. Subject to the foregoing, the owner of such User Content placed any WITS Site retains any and all rights that may exist in such User Content.
The following is a partial list of User Content that is prohibited on Wisdomjobs.com or any WITS Sites. The list below is for illustration only and is not a complete list of all prohibited User Content. Any content that:
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harassment of another any group or individual;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized copy of another person's copyrighted work, such as providing or making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to pornographic, indecent or sexually explicit material of any kind;
- provides or links to material that exploits people under the age of 18 in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18; or
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by these Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or provides or creates computer viruses or pirating any media; and solicits passwords or personal identifying information from other Users.
The Company does not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of User Content or any other communications posted by Users or endorse any opinions expressed by Users. You acknowledge that any reliance on material posted by other Users will be at your own risk.
We appreciate hearing from our Users and welcome your comments regarding our services and the Wisdomjobs.com or any WITS Sites. Please be advised, however, that our policy does not permit us to accept or consider creative ideas, suggestions, inventions or materials other than those which we have specifically requested. While we do value your feedback on our services, please be specific in your comments regarding our services and do not submit creative ideas, inventions, suggestions, or materials. If, despite our request, you send us creative suggestions, ideas, drawings, concepts, inventions, or other information (collectively the "Submission"), the Submission shall be the property of the Company. None of the Submission shall be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part and we shall not be liable for any use or disclosure of any Submission. The Company shall own exclusively all now known or later discovered rights to the Submission and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the Submission for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without compensation to you or any other person who submitted the Submission.
8.Registration and Password.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Wisdomjobs.com Account and passwords. You shall be responsible for all uses of your Web Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your Wisdomjobs.com and passwords.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your employer account, Profile and passwords, as applicable. You may not share your password or other account access information with any other party, temporarily or permanently, and you shall be responsible for all uses of your WITS Site registrations and passwords, whether or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify WITS of any unauthorized use of your employer account, Profile, or passwords.
- Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Wisdomjobs.com and WITS Sites. WITS is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of Wisdomjobs.com and any WITS Site and WITS shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason, made by any entity posting jobs on any WITS Site.
- You understand and acknowledge that if you cancel your employer account or your employer account is terminated, all your account information from WITS, including saved resumes, network contacts, and email mailing lists, will be marked as deleted in and may be deleted from WITS's databases. Information may continue to be available for some period of time because of delays in propagating such deletion through WITS’s web servers.
- In order to protect our WITS Community Users from commercial advertising or solicitation, WITS reserves the right to restrict the number of e-mails which an employer may send to Users to a number which WITS deems appropriate in its sole discretion.
- Candidate profiles derived from User Content may also be made available through the Sites. WITS does not make any representations regarding the accuracy or validity of such derived works or their appropriateness for evaluation by employers. Derived profiles may vary significantly from User Content.
A Job posting may not contain:
- any hyperlinks, other than those specifically authorized by WITS;
- misleading, unreadable, or "hidden" keywords, repeated keywords or keywords that are irrelevant to the job opportunity being presented, as determined in WITS’s reasonable discretion;
- the names, logos or trademarks of unaffiliated companies other than those of your customer save where expressly agreed by WITS;
- the names of colleges, cities, states, towns or countries that are unrelated to the posting;
- more than one job or job description, more than one location, or more than one job category, unless the product so allows;
- inaccurate, false, or misleading information; and
- material or links to material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or other manner, or solicits personal information from anyone under 18.
You may not use your Wisdomjobs.com or WITS job posting to:
- post jobs in a manner that does not comply with applicable local, national and international laws, including but not limited to laws relating to labor and employment, equal employment opportunity and employment eligibility requirements, data privacy, data access and use, and intellectual property;
- post jobs that require citizenship of any particular country or lawful permanent residence in a country as a condition of employment, unless otherwise required in order to comply with law, regulations, executive order, or federal, state or local government contract;
- post jobs that include any screening requirement or criterion in connection with a job posting where such requirement or criterion is not an actual and legal requirement of the posted job;
- post jobs or other advertisements for competitors of WITS or post jobs or other content that contains links to any site competitive with WITS;
- sell, promote or advertise products or services;
- post any franchise, pyramid scheme, "club membership", distributorship, multi-level marketing opportunity, or sales representative agency arrangement;
- post any business opportunity that requires an upfront or periodic payment or requires recruitment of other members, sub-distributors or sub-agents;
- post any business opportunity that pays commission only unless the posting clearly states that the available job pays commission only and clearly describes the product or service that the job seeker would be selling;
- advertise sexual services or seek employees for jobs of a sexual nature;
- request the use of human body parts or the donation of human parts, including, without limitation, reproductive services such as egg donation and surrogacy;
- endorse a particular political party, political agenda, political position or issue;
- promote a particular religion;
- post jobs located in countries subject to economic sanctions of the United States Government; and
- Except where allowed by applicable law, post jobs which require the applicant to provide information relating to his/her (i) racial or ethnic origin (ii) political beliefs (iii) philosophical or religious beliefs (iv) membership of a trade union (v) physical or mental health (vi) sexual life (vii) the commission of criminal offences or proceedings or (vii) age.
In order to ensure a safe and effective experience for all of our customers, WITS reserves the right to limit the amount of data (including resume views) that may be accessed by you in any given time period. These limits may be amended at WITS’s sole discretion from time to time.
9.Policy Regarding Termination of Users and Account Holders Who Repeatedly Infringe The Copyright Or Other Intellectual Property Rights Of Others
WITS respects the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users, account holders and content partners to do the same. The unauthorized reproduction, copying, distribution, modification, public display or public performance of copyrighted works constitutes infringement of the copyright owners’ rights. As a condition to your use of WITS, you agree not to use WITS or any other WITS Site to infringe the intellectual property rights of others in any way. We will terminate the accounts of any WITS account holders, and block access to WITS and/or the other WITS Sites of any Users who are repeat infringers of the copyrights, or other intellectual property rights, of others. We reserve the right to take these actions at any time, in our sole discretion, with or without notice, and without any liability to the account holder who is terminated or to the User whose access is blocked.
10.The Company's Liability
Wisdomjobs.com acts as a venue for employers to post job opportunities and candidates to post resumes and does not screen or censor the listings offered. The Company is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and candidates. As a result, the Company has no control over the quality, safety or legality of the jobs or resumes posted, the truth or accuracy of the listings, the ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job openings or any User Content and makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on Wisdomjobs.com and/or the other WITS Sites.
In addition, note that there are risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false pretenses. You assume all risks associated with dealing with other users with whom you come in contact through Wisdomjobs.com and/or the other WITS Sites. By its very nature, other people's information may be offensive, harmful or inaccurate, and in some cases will be mislabeled or deceptively labeled. We expect that you will use caution and common sense when using Wisdomjobs.com and/or the other WITS Sites.
Because user authentication on the Internet is difficult, the Company cannot and does not confirm that each User is who they claim to be. Because we do not and cannot be involved in user-to-user dealings or control the behavior of participants on Wisdomjobs.com and/or any WITS Site, in the event that you have a dispute with one or more Users, you release the Company (and our agents and employees) from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential, direct and indirect) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
The Wisdomjobs.com Site and the WITS site Content may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors. The Company makes no representations about the accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of Wisdomjobs.com and/or any WITS Site or the WITS Content. The use of Wisdomjobs.com and all WITS Sites and the WITS Content is at your own risk. Changes are periodically made to Wisdomjobs.com and/or WITS Sites and may be made at any time.
You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the form, content and accuracy of any resume or material contained therein placed by you on the Wisdomjobs.com. Employers are solely responsible for their postings on Wisdomjobs.com and WITS Sites. The Company is not to be considered to be an employer with respect to your use of Wisdomjobs.com and any WITS Site and the Company shall not be responsible for any employment decisions, for whatever reason made, made by any entity posting jobs on Wisdomjobs.com and/or any WITS Site.
WITS encourages you to keep a back-up copy of any of your User Content. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall WITS be liable for the deletion, loss, or unauthorized modification of any User Content.
WITS does not provide or make any representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party products or services purchased through Wisdomjobs.com or any WITS Site, or any other representation, warranty or guaranty. Any such undertaking, representation, warranty or guaranty would be furnished solely by the provider of such third party products or services, under the terms agreed to by the provider.
If you believe that something on the Site violates these Terms please contact us.
If notified of any content or other materials which allegedly do not conform to these Terms, WITS may in its sole discretion investigate the allegation and determine whether to remove or request the removal of the content. WITS has no liability or responsibility to Users for performance or nonperformance of such activities.
No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by a User from WITS or through or from Wisdomjobs.com or any other WITS Site shall create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
11.Disclaimer of Warranty.
"AS IS" BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. THE COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTIES ABOUT THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS, OR TIMELINESS OF THE WITS CONTENT, SERVICES, SOFTWARE, TEXT, GRAPHICS, AND LINKS.
12.Disclaimer of Consequential Damages.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE COMPANY, ITS SUPPLIERS, OR ANY THIRD PARTIES MENTIONED ON ANY WITS SITE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM LOST DATA OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) RESULTING FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE ANY WITS SITE AND THE WITS CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
13.Links to Other Sites.
Wisdomjobs.com and certain other WITS Sites contain links to third party web sites. These links are provided solely as a convenience to you and not as an endorsement by the Company of the contents on such third-party Web sites. The Company is not responsible for the content of linked third-party sites and does not make any representations regarding the content or accuracy of materials on such third party Web sites. If you decide to access linked third-party Web sites, you do so at your own risk.
14.No Resale or Unauthorized Commercial Use.
Aggrieved users may address their grievances to: email email@example.com
19.Term and Termination.